Infor Functional Expertise
Every new software package implementation, migration, or system upgrade will experience challenges throughout the project life-cycle.
Bails & Associates provides expert Application Specialists to help minimize the hurdles, bumps, and bruises along the way. Our experts understand the rapid reaction, decision making, and development required to push through your toughest phase, implementation.
Bails consultants average 21 years of tenure in the Infor space. Most ERP services firms can implement core functionality, such as human resources, general ledger, and inventory control. Going deeper, Bails collaborates with clients to stand up game-changing modules—such as compensation management, project accounting, mobile supply chain, and electronic data interchange—with skill and efficiency. Leveraging our experience, Bails focuses on enablement through every step of the project, including product training, multiple test cycles, and end-user training. Bails helps clients maximize their Infor investment by aligning system capabilities and operational efficiencies with their organizational mission and vision.
- Gathering Business and Prioritizing Requirements
- Conducting Gap Analysis Between Requirements and System Functionality
- Prototyping the Future State
- Designing and Configuring the System to Reflect the Desired Future State
- Supporting Testing Cycles to Validate the Data, Business Processes and System Integrations in the Future State
- System Testing
- System Integrated Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (Production Simulation, Parallel Testing)
- Go Live Checklist and Preparation
- Readiness Assessment
- Go Live and Production Support
- Incremental or Phased Additions to Functionality
Go Live Support on Steroids
Bails provides an exclusive offering in the Infor space as all new clients are offered post Go Live Support through Bails Managed Services – at no charge!
We know that our managed services team will provide unparalleled comfort and support to newly live clients!