Our clients seek systems that are easy to use, which in turn gives them the ability to concentrate their precious time on their own businesses’ Vision or Mission.
Our Difference is Our People
For twenty-five years, Bails & Associates has provided seasoned, certified service consultants with a multitude of talents, abilities, and experience across diverse industries. Our resources are heavily experienced and are vetted, trained, and further mentored making them well qualified to meet client needs and exceed expectations. These attributes go a long way in providing a smooth and seamless transition from existing systems, while at the same time enhancing business operations.
Using the proven Infor Deployment Methodology, we customize our approach to accommodate the needs, culture, and infrastructure of your organization. Our Project Managers will help your organization face the realities of projects providing issue resolution, risk mitigation, and budget adherence.
Client Team + Infor Team + Bails Team = Our Team
Our service personnel provides a wide range of support to project teams including training, product expertise, product planning, assessments, programming, system administration, organizational change management, and a range of other services. They work with and become a part of your team, ensuring things get done right the first time and delivering results on time and under budget even in the most challenging situations.
This is YOUR Infor system. We know that the transfer of knowledge is crucial to your long-term satisfaction with the software. By encouraging an open communication style and engaging with your current staff, our consultants focus on assisting you during implementation while simultaneously training in-house resources to take over product maintenance once the project is complete. We believe that just because the project ends, our commitment to you does not. We will be there, by your side, until you are ready to take the reins or work to transition over to a managed services model of support if needed. Regardless of post-implementation decisions - as you continue your use of the system, we will be there with support.
We are not an organization that seeks out awards and recognition, so it is humbling when our service partners and customers recognize and appreciate our expertise, dedication and unwavering commitment to customer service and success.
The list below outlines a few of our most recent awards and credentials:
- FY’19 Infor CloudSuite Excellence Partner of the Year
- Dual Partnership: Infor Alliance Partner and Infor Service Partner
- Infor CloudSuite Specialized
- FY’17 Breakout Partner of the Year
- FY’17 Top Year Over Year Growth
- FY’16 Delivery Partner of the Year
- Cloud and On-Premise Delivery
- Hundreds of clients worldwide in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Distribution, Education, Government, Utilities, Research, and many other industries.
When it comes to selecting the service partner who is right for your organization’s needs, you will be looking for an organization with experience you can trust. With our 25+ year track record of helping organizations along with our commitment to continue staying ahead of the curve on cutting-edge solutions, we are uniquely positioned as a leader in implementing, maintaining, and maximizing Infor products.
Here is a brief overview of how Bails has evolved as an authority in the Infor space:
- AUGUST 1994: Part of the Infor Ecosystem since August 1994
- HEADQUARTERS: Canonsburg, PA – 20 Miles South of Pittsburgh
- SUMMER 2008: One of the first Infor (Lawson) partner firms to commit to training our Senior Human Capital Management staff on Landmark Global Human Resources and Talent Management.
- FALL 2013: Assisted Infor in developing the Infor Deployment Method, Infor’s proprietary implementation methodology which was built on Industry Open Standards - including Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Software and Systems Process Engineering Metamodel (SPEM), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and the Business Analysts Book Of Knowledge. This has been rolled out to all consultants within the Infor ecosystem.
- SPRING 2017: One of the first Infor (Lawson) partner firms to commit to training our Senior Finance and Supply Management staff on CloudSuite Financials. Acted as trainers for the first ‘classes’ of partner certification on CSF v11.
- SEPTEMBER 2019: Awarded 2019 Infor CloudSuite Excellence Partner of the Year which was specifically awarded based upon client satisfaction.
- SEPTEMBER 2019 – Rolled out Bails’ official Organizational Change Management program which is now included in all implementations and upgrades.
- NOVEMBER 2019 – Bails Managed Services launches – Service level agreement relationships are formalized and ‘officially’ go to market.
- IT Out-Sourcing
- Infor Staff Augmentation
- Concierge and Contingency Services (Service Level Agreements)